Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One Month Left!!

            It´s hard to believe that I have been in Spain for 8 months already, and even harder to believe that I only have 2.5 weeks left of teaching! Some days I feel like I just arrived in Logrono, and other days it feels like I´ve lived my entire life here. Both of those feelings are awesome and partly why I decided to come back here next year. I have had an amazing year of experiences, from traveling, to meeting new people, to making life long friends, it has all been one great year! It will definitely be bittersweet to leave in a little over a month, but I think I am ready to head home for the summer to see friends and family. I think going home this summer is made easier since I know I will be returning here in 2 months or so and will have yet another amazing year (or at least I hope so!). Just like my other two times in Spain, this year will be a year that I will never forget and one that has helped make me the person I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment