Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Warm Welcome 'Home'...


            After a mere 26 hours of traveling from Chicago, I finally made it back to Logrono last week. And as wonderful as it was to be home and see family and friends, it was really nice to come back ‘home’ to Logrono. As much grief as I have given this place since I have been here, I really am starting to consider it home and truly love it here! It has been nice being back and seeing everyone here, being able to go out for pinchos, get amazing wine at cheap prices, and to practice my Spanish again. And nothing quite makes you feel so loved as a room full of screaming and excited 1st graders running up to you and giving you a hug when you walk back into the classroom after break. Ah yes it’s good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment