Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Internet is Finally Here!!

Praise the Lord Hallelujah, we finally have internet at our place! Let's just say that these past 3 weeks have been much more of a hassle than I would have liked with no internet at our place, but such is life! I never realized just how much I rely on the internet to do such simple things as talk with family and friends, check my bank account, plan lessons etc. Very typical Spanish to take 3 weeks to get something accomplished that normally takes about 5 minutes! Oh well, one of the downsides of living abroad I guess (which the positives clearly outweigh). We were supposed to have gotten internet the first week we were here, then the second week, and then on Saturday, but the guy decided that since he was already 6 hours late, he might as well not show up! Luckily our landlady is amazing and called and hassled them until they agreed to come today. So I am up and running, so to speak, with the internet. This will hopefully make it easier for me to post to my blog, upload pictures on Facebook, and Skype. Can't wait to chat with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment