Monday, September 20, 2010

The Adventures of Sugartoad!

So after recently visiting the Naperville Wine Festival and scoring some sweet swag, I have decided to introduce the world to Sugartoad! Sugartoad is a plastic blow fish that my mother received while at the wine festival and, much like flat Stanley, I have decided to take Sugartoad along with me on my adventures in Spain! I am hoping he likes Spain (and cervezas) as much as I do! I am also planning on letting my children take him home over the weekends (that is if he likes them and allows them haha) and take pictures with him and then share with the class. So that's my idea and hopefully it works! As you can see Sugartoad has already enjoyed the company of some fine friends during dinner and he hopes to have much more fun abroad!

The one, the only Sugartoad!

Good friends, good times

Lucy's a bit afraid of him



3 comments: